Work With Us!
A to Z Housekeeping is currently seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
House Cleaners & Team Leaders
Job Description: Will work in supervised teams, cleaning private homes and offices. Must be detail oriented and able to work in a team environment. Must be able to easily lift up to 50 pounds and maintain a fast-paced day. Team Leaders must be able to motivate and work well with others.
- Must be bondable, able to pass background check and drug test
- Must have a valid Arizona Driver's License
- Working vehicle to be used for transportation of teams to jobsites (Mileage paid)
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have a working cell phone
Applicants should have presentable appearance and will be doing hard manual labor.
Varies, The usual starting time is 730 a.m. Shifts normally end between 3 and 5 p.m., but can go later. Saturdays required
Trained full time employees can earn in excess of $300-$400 per week (paid biweekly)
Applicants must have documents to work in the United States. A to Z Housekeeping is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here for an application request.